Monday 8 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bonita:
Is this ok and does he have the right to be offended by this?
(7 January 2018)

Bonita:
They spend half the week with him and I am NOT OKAY with shaing a bed with two children.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
I feel conflicted if I should move to stay with my mom or stay with my dad (help)?
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
I also have two dogs here which I would have to find a way to transport them overseas.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
Which will probably be 4-5 years from now.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
But at the same time I feel bad that my dad has to stay in the states until he retires.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
Me and my mom are so close and I hate having to be so far away from her.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
It got me thinking that I'm 18 going on to be 19 this year and i'm not getting any younger.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
Well I just got back from my visit and now I feel like wanting to stay there with her.
(7 January 2018)

Emilee:
I usually go and visit her and my family there overseas once a year.
(7 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment