Tuesday 2 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlena:
Just want to know if i'll be alone forever with 300 cats, or have a relationship.
(1 January 2018)

Arlena:
I find myself not ugly (not pretty either), but slightly overweight.
(1 January 2018)

Krista:
Like usually one of the first, so is it possible she might like me still?
(1 January 2018)

Krista:
So this girl kinda rejects me, basically I asked her if she wanted to see a movie, and she says she's busy, but she still follows me on instagram and views all my stories.
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
How should I act with my girlfriend in public?
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
It is getting to the point that I don't even like to go out in public with her because I am tired of upsetting people.
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
I have tried putting myself in others' shoes, but I just cannot see myself feeling uncomfortable if I were to be around a couple acting the way we do.
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
I don't like making people uncomfortable, but I just don't understand what I am doing wrong.
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
But these complaints are getting to me.
(1 January 2018)

Kelsi:
My girlfriend told me that she doesn't feel uncomfortable at all and insisted that I should keep acting the way I do.
(1 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment