Tuesday 16 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christine:
Why would my guy best friend worry if I'm mad at him now that he told me he has got a gf?
(15 January 2018)

Nettie:
What age did your kids stop taking daily naps?
(15 January 2018)

Nettie:
My niece is 4 and throws a tantrum before nap time every day and my sister still makes her take one.
(15 January 2018)

Latrisha:
Why do people like to target me?
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
Roommates Boyfriend!?
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
I don t mind him being there sometimes but every night is getting too much.
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
She also leaves the door unlocked for him so he can just walk in and if he s not living here he shouldn t be able to just walk in.
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
Am I weird for thinking he should be contributing something.
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
So what do you think about this.
(15 January 2018)

Teodora:
He stayed at our house till about 10:30 and then left.
(15 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment