Thursday 18 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristal:
So I am ready to have sex with someone with a penis and I am very afraid of getting pregnant.
(16 January 2018)

Xuan:
My boyfriend has been cumming in me for 3 days now with breaks . I Doctor said it might be hard to have kids or he won't be able to ..?
(16 January 2018)

Terra:
What's a nice way to tell your wife that you like her to look pretty without making her think that you only care for her body?
(16 January 2018)

Lola:
Should I invite him to my birthday party?
(16 January 2018)

Lola:
Would it seem desperate or weird?
(16 January 2018)

Lola:
He'd be one of three guys there.
(16 January 2018)

Lola:
I really want to get closer to him but would it be awkward if I invite him to my party with only closest friends?
(16 January 2018)

Lola:
I really, really like this guy (he knows) and he likes me back but we don't talk at all.
(16 January 2018)

Alla:
Am i not meant to have friends then?
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
Help-a vedic astrologer just said my sign gives love in the form of nourishing sx to everybody?
(16 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment