Monday 22 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Prudence:
She texted him the next day But he said he would be out of pocket for a while since he is having a surgery.
(20 January 2018)

Prudence:
So my best friend met this guy at a bar, they danced around and exchanged number and the guy promised to take her out.
(20 January 2018)

Camie:
I'm scared to live by myself?
(20 January 2018)

Camie:
I'm almost 18 and my mom is going to kick me out soon.
(20 January 2018)

Jillian:
How do I tell my family I've been sleeping with my cousin for years?
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
Is it normal for parents to not give their kids rules or do my parents not care?
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
I wonder if my parents don't care or if they're just trusting me.
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
I go to tutoring though), I don't go out much, but if I do I just tell my parents and they come pick me up when it's time to go home, I go to bed every night at about 9 or 9:30 because I wake up early and would be tired if I went to bed earlier.
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
Except an occasional C in math because I struggle with that.
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
I don't like my room or the house to look messy so I clean things, I always do my best in school (that usually keeps me at A's and B's.
(20 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment