Wednesday 24 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willie:
My mom has cried to me many times and even gotten me to do things i deffianetly regret, such as calling people on my dads side asking why he was being a jerk etc My dad started to tell me that my mom was not doing well and to ignore what she was saying.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
On Christmas my dad went to his family's house while my mom convinced me and my siblings to stay home.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
I am the oldest child of 5 kids and my mom decided to start telling me all these different things about my dad.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
My dad went to his family and they quickly all turned against my mom.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
My dad at the time seemed supportive but after the surgery he and my mom started to get into many fights.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
She had this surgery because of a gene she carries and if she did not have it she would very well die at a young age.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
It all started about 4 months ago when my mom had a major surgery.
(22 January 2018)

Latricia:
A father squeezing his few months old baby against his crotch (while he has an erection) count as sexual abuse?
(22 January 2018)

Latricia:
Clothes are worn, he's sitting on a chair with his baby son squeezed between his legs against his erection.
(22 January 2018)

Eliza:
Are religious women more likely to cheat on their husband?
(22 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment