Friday 26 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tiara:
My senior grandma is mad at me because I didn't take her home, but put her in rehab.
(24 January 2018)

Anette:
Did i do right by walking away from unrequited love?..?
(24 January 2018)

Francoise:
Do guys who are poor have a chance of finding a mate?
(24 January 2018)

Ami:
What do i do in this situation. Need some advice?
(24 January 2018)

Ami:
At least i thought. 2 weeks ago me and her went for a ride to hangout because he trusts me alone with her and they have offered me to join them in a threesome with them but i declined because morally it felt wrong.
(24 January 2018)

Ami:
Well i found out a few weeks ago after them being together for a year that he's not clicking with her and that he would be fine if they broke up at this point but shes the one whose truly in love with him.
(24 January 2018)

Ami:
Im still single and his girlfriend has become one of my best friends.
(24 January 2018)

Ami:
So I've had the same best friend for 10 years now and he got with this new chick a year ago that we've known for 2 years now and for a few years we were single because we both got cheated on.
(24 January 2018)

Charles:
Is it normal that my boyfriend doesn t want to have a there s one with me and another girl?
(24 January 2018)

Charles:
I am confident that I would not regret it and that I would never do anything behind his back but he still makes me feel bad for even asking.
(24 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment