Thursday 11 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elke:
How can I make friends?!?!?
(10 January 2018)

Elke:
I am in my fourth year of college however, I transferred to another school so I am starting new.
(10 January 2018)

Elke:
I really want to have someone to meet and laugh with.
(10 January 2018)

Jayne:
My one week old only waking twice to feed through the night?
(10 January 2018)

Jayne:
So at first I would wake up every two hours to feed, and every day I've noticed that time would gradually get longer through the night.
(10 January 2018)

Pearline:
HELP! Accuracy of this pregnancy test?
(10 January 2018)

Pearline:
If all three of these are negative, is there any way I could still be pregnant?
(10 January 2018)

Pearline:
So I have taken two home pregnancy tests which were both negative and tomorrow I am getting results of a pregnancy blood test I took at the doctor, because my period still did not come.
(10 January 2018)

Meridith:
How do you triangulate?
(10 January 2018)

Meridith:
I got a guys phone number at work yesterday, and now I want to triangulate the hell out of him.
(10 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment