Sunday 14 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mike:
I don't know where she could have learned this from.
(12 January 2018)

Mike:
She said George is her best friend.
(12 January 2018)

Mike:
She doesn't have very many friends she doesn't really have many friends just The Beatles are her friends.
(12 January 2018)

Mike:
Times like this makes me glad she's home schooled.
(12 January 2018)

Mike:
In my last question like I said my sister has John Lennon for and imanginary husband she said she and him are gonna have a baby not real just for pretendend but I'm not happy that she had learned about pregnancy and sex she's only 11 years old.
(12 January 2018)

David:
How to accept I have a small dick?
(12 January 2018)

David:
I'm 16 and 10 months... I've accepted that it wont grow anymore please help nobody will have sex with me since my last girlfriend told all the girls about my dick size...
(12 January 2018)

Teofila:
Is this normal for a kid?
(12 January 2018)

Teofila:
I feel really bad for myself having John Lennon for a brother in law even though it's just pretend still feel guilty.
(12 January 2018)

Teofila:
She said when she first met them John and Paul were both fighting over her.
(12 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment