Saturday 13 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bunny:
I didn t know any of them before moving in.
(12 January 2018)

Bunny:
I am a spring transfer student so these girls I moved in with already all knew each other.
(12 January 2018)

Bunny:
I just moved into a dorm at college.
(12 January 2018)

Lesha:
Is a week before a dance to late to ask a girl to it?
(12 January 2018)

Lesha:
If I don't ask her to go, any other suggestions of things to do with her?
(12 January 2018)

Lesha:
There's a winter formal dance for my school coming up in eight days, so I'm wondering if I should ask her to it or not given the time.
(12 January 2018)

Lesha:
I've been talking to a girl everyday for a while now, and I think she's interested in me.
(12 January 2018)

Merrilee:
UGGH. Is he into me?
(12 January 2018)

Merrilee:
I sent him a pic tonight on accident of me trying on jeans at the mall, he replied that my butt looked great.
(12 January 2018)

Merrilee:
He was SO eager to meet for a month then we did and he doesnt message as much.
(12 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment