Sunday 7 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pamella:
I live with my mom and my 4 way older sisters and yup im the baby brother and the smallest.
(5 July 2019)

Randy:
What did this guy mean by saying this lol?
(5 July 2019)

Randy:
This guy told someone that if I was in a competition to find the hottest homeless chick I would win.
(5 July 2019)

Evie:
Do lesbians really scissor?
(5 July 2019)

Evie:
I watched a south park episode where thats what lesbians were doing and I am just curious if it's just a male fantasy or if they really do it.
(5 July 2019)

Evie:
I don't mean to be disrespectful, I am genuinely curious.
(5 July 2019)

Raisa:
Should I have Done what I did and met this woman online?
(5 July 2019)

Raisa:
By accident... Diagnosed my kidney stones..by applying too much pressure.
(5 July 2019)

Raisa:
Had me sit on her shoulder like a camel.
(5 July 2019)

Raisa:
Picked up the front end of her car so that I could change the tire... Carried me around.
(5 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment