Saturday 27 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arvilla:
Am I better off just staying a virgin?
(25 July 2019)

Arvilla:
I know that most guys would be grossed out if they saw me naked and up close, and that would really hurt.
(25 July 2019)

Arvilla:
I really want intimacy, but I'm also really ugly and disgusting.
(25 July 2019)

Savannah:
My older cousin said girls love men who are Smooth talking, Bad Boys and Huge Players?
(25 July 2019)

Savannah:
I'd like to change to that type of guy.
(25 July 2019)

Savannah:
I'm fairly quiet, reserved and make good grades.
(25 July 2019)

Savannah:
How can I become smooth talking and a bad boy and a player?
(25 July 2019)

Savannah:
He said girls love a man who plays on thier emotions and also has multiple other women.
(25 July 2019)

Ressie:
My mother is celebrating her brother's divorce and rejoicing like a dictator has been overthrown, is this wrong and showing poor character?
(25 July 2019)

Ressie:
My Mom, who is the only sister of her brothers, has not been this happy since when my Dad came home from Iraq in 1991 after the Gulf War (he was in the army).
(25 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment