Saturday 6 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Aleta:
This is the same girl who came to sit next to me.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
How do I stop couples from kissing?
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
Please tell me it would really make me feel better.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
What are some more strategies that you have for when I'm outside a restaurant and inside a restaurant?
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
Also don't tell me to quickly look away because I tried that and it does not help because I have already seen them kiss or getting ready to kiss and it makes me upset.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
Since couples are everywhere sometimes I can't avoid seeing couples kiss especially if they are far away from me because they will kiss in the direction that I'm facing.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
When I'm not at work a few strategies that I have is removing myself by walking away, closing both of my eyes and rubbing them, asking couples what time is it, talking to couples to distract them.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
I work in a restaurant that alot of couples go to.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
I know I'm a little crazy but I really want some more strategies on how to stop these couples.
(3 July 2019)

Melba:
I don't know where I can get a girlfriend but women are everywhere so I guess anywhere.
(3 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment