Friday 5 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mary:
Is my ex still into me and should I go for it?
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
Do you think he'll message me or am I going to have to message him first if I want an answer on if there's a possibility we could get back together?
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
I miss him too and I think our relationship would be different this time around, even if it wasn't, my heart is aching for me to give it another try.
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
He cried several times during the conversation and just basically talked about him and I.
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
He's didn't outright tell me he wanted me back but it seemed kind of like he did.
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
The other day, we had a conversation about our relationship and he told me so many things about how much he missed me, he loved me still and how every time he's dated someone else, he's compared them to me.
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
We've both grown up and become more mature.
(2 July 2019)

Mary:
My ex and I were together for a few years, we broke up and have been broken up close to a year.
(2 July 2019)

Vinita:
Is it true Portugal used to be part of Spain?
(2 July 2019)

Quyen:
If someone is rude on here, do you think it best to use anonymous and hide from that person?
(2 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment