Tuesday 2 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vella:
Two years later, we're still going strong.
(30 June 2019)

Vella:
Finally decided to be more than friends back in seventh grade.
(30 June 2019)

Vella:
My partner and I met in preschool, became best friends right away, telling each other everything and hanging out all the time.
(30 June 2019)

Elvina:
I need a ride home and I m a minor!?
(30 June 2019)

Elvina:
Also, it s 11:00pm here, and I m in the city.
(30 June 2019)

Elvina:
I have no money on me, and I m like 30 minutes from home.
(30 June 2019)

Elvina:
I am stuck with a bunch of drunk people and there s a guy who legitimately think wants to rape me, and nobody will take me home.
(30 June 2019)

Debby:
I am marred to an older man but I had an brief affaurwth a guy who was roundly age and I miss him somuchi want to kill myself?
(29 June 2019)

Debby:
Then at there last minute after we had made our plans I he blew me off and I found out last week that he was engaged to a 22 year old.
(29 June 2019)

Nickole:
Do you sometimes or all ways feel like a loser?
(29 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment