Wednesday 17 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherrill:
I have tried for over 25 years to find a woman and it seems like now adays women don't want a love that is able to last through even the hardest storms life sends your way.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
Why is he keeping in contact with my mother but not with me?
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
He doesn't talk to her about me though, even met her at church.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
He told me to tell him about doc appointments, I'm just overwhelmed because of the silent treatment but talks to my mom.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
He only responded fast when I told him my store would be opening because I past my inspection.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
I usually have to reach out to him 1st for any interaction and he responds so many hours later until I don't respond back.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
I found out I was pregnant a week after the breakup...I told him about it, he said he had nothing to say but he wanted to know how my mom reacted to the news.
(15 July 2019)

Luis:
Its been a month since our breakup.
(15 July 2019)

Dana:
Grandma has dementia she lives alone and I'm not sure what to do with my family?
(15 July 2019)

Dana:
Now my dad is mad at me and hasn't texted me for a week?
(15 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment