Friday 26 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Suk:
So I am just basically asking for suggestions, I had a few ideas like Sebastian, zuko, Mozart, Vincent and just some weird names.
(23 July 2019)

Suk:
So I have a black and gold alto Saxaphone and I wanted to name it, since that's just something me and my friends do.
(23 July 2019)

Lissette:
I see beautiful but poor girls in wealthy suburbs being chased and I see myself.I was very pretty and poor in a wealthy suburb and I was an?
(23 July 2019)

Lula:
Why won't he call me pet names?
(23 July 2019)

Lula:
He hasn't said it since I told him that.
(23 July 2019)

Lula:
A long time ago, my significant other called me babe and I told him I loved when he called me that.
(23 July 2019)

Ira:
When we were in school me and my brother my mother bought expensjve clothes for my brother and clothes from flea markets for me.Why?I m a?
(23 July 2019)

Marcela:
Why do you still care about someone even after a long time has passed, and they hurt you and caused horrible pain to your life?
(23 July 2019)

Marcela:
Has this happened to you and if yes, can you share your experience?
(23 July 2019)

Marcela:
Some time has passed and I still can't get them out of my mind.
(23 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment