Monday 29 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kassie:
Sometimes it makes me cry thinking how much I love him, he is such a good guy, humble,good, pure hearted, he doesn't show off, he is sensitive and helps you, he tried to hide his emotions but he has them all inside.
(27 July 2019)

Kassie:
Especially when he holds me while sleeping and I fall asleep on his chest, stening to his heartbeat, feeling his warmth, his smell, everything of him.
(27 July 2019)

Paulita:
Why dont girls like that i wear cowboy boots on dates?
(27 July 2019)

Tandra:
Dating an under aged girl?
(27 July 2019)

Tandra:
I am an almost 18 year old guy and i had this situation happen to me,and would like to know what i should have done.
(27 July 2019)

Catrina:
My father picks on me cause I see a psychologist and take medicine. What is wrong with him and also how should I respond?
(27 July 2019)

Catrina:
They believe medicine for anxiety and depression is wrong and doctors who prescribe it are bad.
(27 July 2019)

Catrina:
She hates the psychiatrist so any picking on she just blames the doctor for.
(27 July 2019)

Catrina:
My Mom picks on me for taking medicine but not on the other parts.
(27 July 2019)

Catrina:
I am 34 and out on my own but have to see the prick from time to time since he is my father and his wife my mother.
(27 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment