Monday 1 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wynell:
She sends me snaps every day and if I don't respond in an hour, sometimes she sends me another snap.
(29 June 2019)

Wynell:
I added her and she added me back (we go to school together) and she would steal glances at me a lot, so it seemed like she liked me.
(29 June 2019)

Argentina:
My mom said she is going to kick me out if I don't get better grades. What can I do?
(29 June 2019)

Argentina:
I keep getting B's (sometimes an A and never C's or lower) but my two sisters always get A's and top of class.
(29 June 2019)

Ethelyn:
Top 13 most famous countries around the globe?
(29 June 2019)

Penelope:
Why do some people seek comfort in creating lies about someone?
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
I'M STUCK!!!... he's what I've been looking for, but it only ends in hurt feelings..?
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
This makes me feel like a terrible person though, because Dillon has been my most loyal friend for the past five plus years.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
I'm starting to resent Dillon, who I blame for this dilemma in my love life, because he won't move on even though I have expressed that he is free to.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
If I make a move on Joe I will break Dillon's heart, but I can't seem to stop thinking about Joe.
(29 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment