Wednesday 7 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janet:
Boyfriend masturbating to picture of my best friend. Is it wrong or am I overreacting? He would never act on it, I know that?
(5 November 2018)

Janet:
It feels ike a betrayal, but I am a jealous person and don t know if I m overreacting.
(5 November 2018)

Janet:
I asked him about it again, and he lied and said that he hadn t done it.
(5 November 2018)

Janet:
I then looked at his facebook search history (which wasn t okay but I was panicking), and he had looked her up on facebook, so I m pretty sure he actually did it.
(5 November 2018)

Janet:
So my boyfriend made a joke about masturbating to my best friend, and I got very insecure about it because I know that he finds her attractive and she is very pretty.
(5 November 2018)

Dessie:
I messed up my entire life because I got high I lost my kids and wife because I got high?
(5 November 2018)

Myung:
Girls, is it weird that I am really into panties?
(5 November 2018)

Myung:
But I actually do care, I like knowing that a girl is interested in accentuating her sexiness and cares enough to make the experience better, and I LOVE how girls look in them.
(5 November 2018)

Myung:
Almost always I hear that guys aren't supposed to care about what panties a girl wears, just that they are supposed to come off.
(5 November 2018)

Myung:
I'm a guy who really likes seeing girls wear different kinds of panties in different colors and patterns.
(5 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment