Sunday 11 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Andre:
Can anyone tell me what they are?
(9 November 2018)

Andre:
We had sex and now I have these sores around my mouth.
(9 November 2018)

Andre:
I went out to a club and hooked up with a very pretty woman.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
Am I wrong to laugh at my brother? Will this cause him to grow up to be unmasculine and socially awkward?
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
I laugh at my brother whenever this happens.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
Whenever he gets mad, she will forcibly try tickling him to get him to smile and when he demands that she stops, she will usually continue and refuse to take him seriously.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
Honestly, this is not only one example of our mom.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
When he would retaliate by trying to do the same, our mom stuck her finger in his crack, plugging his butt-hole which caused him to shout at her.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
However, our family has a very immature sense of humor and would fart on him just to irritate him.
(9 November 2018)

Aida:
He's asked our mom to stop and she agreed for a little bit.
(9 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment