Saturday 24 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lindy:
I think she blames me for her parents failed marriage even though they were divorced 9 years ago.
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
My husband is 30, I am 24. We've been married for six months, together for four years.
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
My step daughter is 13, she absolutely hates me.
(22 November 2018)

Jeanett:
Is it possible that a guy in a wheelchair was an amazing dancer or was I just drunk?
(22 November 2018)

Lane:
How do you avoided guys who liked you at work?
(22 November 2018)

Hilary:
How would you feel if you knew somebody who named their baby daughter after JonBenet Ramsey??? Isn't that just so tasteless and disgusting?
(22 November 2018)

Hilary:
No child should have to go through life with a notorious name like that.
(22 November 2018)

Rosa:
Did you know men are the worst thing to ever happen to women?
(22 November 2018)

Rosa:
May you suffer with no love or support from any woman living.
(22 November 2018)

Rosa:
Happy Thanksgiving to all you emotionally damaged men.
(22 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment