Saturday 3 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Basilia:
There is this guy who does not eat breakfast and does not eat until 1pm I know.
(1 November 2018)

Su:
Boyfriend accidentally had sex with another gal but not considered cheating?
(1 November 2018)

Marilou:
Testing at prenatals?
(1 November 2018)

Marilou:
I'm just worried because I may still have nicotine In my system.
(1 November 2018)

Marilou:
Do they test you at prenatal visits for nicotine if you tell them you just quit smoking?
(1 November 2018)

Bridgette:
Is it weird to follow him on Instagram if we haven't spoken in years?
(1 November 2018)

Bridgette:
Would it be weird to randomly follow his IG?
(1 November 2018)

Bridgette:
I was way too awkward and insecure back then for anything to happen between us and we havent spoken since freshmen year.
(1 November 2018)

Bridgette:
I m pretty sure this boy had a crush on me freshmen year of HS, we are both college sophomores now and go to our local university.
(1 November 2018)

Colleen:
What do think about question 3?
(1 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment