Tuesday 13 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maia:
Of course I calmed her down and reassured her.
(11 November 2018)

Maia:
She run into my arms as soon as she saw me and cried... cried until she sobbed.
(11 November 2018)

Maia:
I get that she's sensitive but is it too much?
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
Should I forgive my baby daddy?
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
But I guess it's all my fault for being stupid thinking he wanted a relationship with me.
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
We was suppose to be working on a relationship and he does something like that.
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
I went over his house one day and he had another woman in there and he told me they had sex . I'm so hurt and bitter right now.
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
He says it's me that I need to change some of my ways and I say it's because of him.
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
So I tried to understanding and I waited and nothing changed.
(11 November 2018)

Karie:
Two years ago we got back into each other's life and started dating we did things together like a family and couple but he told me that he don't think it's the right time for us to be together.
(11 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment