Friday 2 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Etsuko:
Okay there's this girl who rides my bus and went to elementary school with me, and she's my friend.
(31 October 2018)

Thomasina:
Good date ideas for a gay highschool couple?
(31 October 2018)

Thomasina:
We live in a small town with not a lot to do and neither of us has a car.
(31 October 2018)

Thomasina:
I want to make this a date he'll really remember.
(31 October 2018)

Thomasina:
Okay I want to surprise my boyfriend to a date, but I don't have a lot of money.
(31 October 2018)

Zada:
Should i add my guy friend on instagram even though we haven't spoken for 2 years?
(31 October 2018)

Zada:
But i always wanted to know him more.. He is on instagram ..should i add him or not?
(31 October 2018)

Zada:
So i had a guy friend 2 years ago ..since then we have not spoken to each other ..we were very close but at some point we stopped talking because he had a girlfriend and we ended up being very distant from each other.
(31 October 2018)

Janel:
Is it compulsory for my mum to stop calling me?
(31 October 2018)

Goldie:
Which middle name for Danielle?
(31 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment