Thursday 22 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melva:
Supervisor sleeps he told me when I remind him, I am giving himorders?
(20 November 2018)

Melva:
But one thing remains for sure, when its time to leave I am leaving.
(20 November 2018)

Melva:
Now he argued at me and said I wasn't helping.
(20 November 2018)

Melva:
I just remind him because I don't want him to get in trouble, and its easier because I memorized the task so I get going myself.
(20 November 2018)

Melva:
So in order to help the shift run smoothly I remind him of when its time to leave (he sleeps), and when its time to do certain task (he's sleeping.) He told me that im giving himorders, and telling him what to do.
(20 November 2018)

Layla:
She is very friendly and like to dance around with all types of people, Caucasian, blacks, Chinese and I asked her since she is here did she ever date an American guy and she was like, yeah, for a couple of months.
(20 November 2018)

Breana:
As a 90 year old homeless virgin, how can I prove to myself I lost it before death?
(20 November 2018)

Shella:
What does it look like?
(20 November 2018)

Shella:
I planned to say that i like her but she is not that comfortable yet.
(20 November 2018)

Shella:
I really am grateful for an advice.
(20 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment