Thursday 15 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tiesha:
How would you have handled this situation? Girlfriend's ex is harassing her?
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
But she's feeling uneasy, but I felt like I should have done more.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
At this point, the staff got involved and we left.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
At that point, I told him to back off, and he wanted to pick a fight with me.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
Then he made the comment that she moved on quickly when according to my girlfriend, he dumped her.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
She told him to leave her alone, and that she had to leave.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
She said no, and to leave her alone.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
When went to leave, he approached us and asked my girlfriend to talk in private.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
So I stood beside her, wrapping an arm around her.
(13 November 2018)

Tiesha:
She stopped and they stared for a moment, before she walked to the till.
(13 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment