Friday 30 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rachelle:
Now I may be old, but I'm not stupid.
(28 November 2018)

Rachelle:
They were in swimsuits and I noticed that my daughter had bruises on her stomach.
(28 November 2018)

Rachelle:
After school, my daughter had her boyfriend and some friends over and they were playing with water guns and sprinklers to cool off.
(28 November 2018)

Marjorie:
Is this a smart outlook on life?
(28 November 2018)

Marjorie:
Why on Earth would this situation ever change?
(28 November 2018)

Marjorie:
I don t even think I m that attractive: I m obese and there are not that many interesting qualities regarding me.
(28 November 2018)

Marjorie:
I am 26 years old and never been in a relationship.
(28 November 2018)

Marjorie:
But is it smart to think that I will never find a potential mate; that it is hopeless?
(28 November 2018)

Tania:
Is Kristin Bell cross eyed?
(28 November 2018)

Tania:
I can't figure out why her gaze looks off.
(28 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment