Friday 6 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jesus:
Soo today I was thinking of maybe trying to reach out to her again.
(5 October 2017)

Jesus:
She went to the police because she was fed up with me, and later a police officer told me to leave her alone because it's considered harassment.
(5 October 2017)

Jesus:
Me and my besfriend got into a bad argument in March of this year, she told me to stop talking to her but I kept trying to contact her only to apologize.
(5 October 2017)

Hope:
I never let this guy have a physical relationship with me as my tuition told me something didn't add up, so we only kissed.
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
I'm not good at being on top during sex? (I'm a girl)?
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
Any guys (or girls) that could give me advice?
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
Which makes me think I'm not good enough to make it happen.
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
I have a little trouble just with the movement and it doesn't help that he's not the biggest down there.
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
I feel like I don't do the best job and I'm uncomfortable because I don't think he enjoys but I feel like he wouldn't be asking for it again if he didn't like it?
(5 October 2017)

Johna:
He always wants me to be on top but I've only done it a handful of times.
(5 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment