Saturday 14 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tonja:
I hate crying in front of people so I was wondering if I would just tell her over text message.
(13 October 2017)

Tonja:
The only problem is every time I talk about it, I start to cry.
(13 October 2017)

Tonja:
I want to tell my close friend that my parents have decided to get a divorce.
(13 October 2017)

Dianne:
If you are a Kid, how would you feel about this situation?
(13 October 2017)

Dianne:
If my brother sends his girls, (8 & 9 y.o.), to their room as punishment he removes EVERYTHING of theirs, except books.
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
Is it weird i want my girl to breastfeed me?
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
And how so i go about asking her?
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
Have any other guys wanted to do the same with there girl?
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
Im not into the ab thing, but i would like it if i got to try this.
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
And everytime i just loved having her take care of me.
(13 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment