Tuesday 10 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kathryne:
So a few weeks ago I started dating this girl.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
I don't want to live with my mom anymore?
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
Especially when she doesn't remember a thing when she's sober and gets mad when I tell her what she did, calls me a liar and goes drinking.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
But seeing her drunk and shouting at me because of her imagination is way worse.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
Sometimes even a simple 'no' pisses her off and she starts shouting.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
We often get into stupid fights over dreams she had when she was drunk and mixed it with reality.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
She says she's never going to change and I believe that.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
Mom says if I don't like living here I should move to my grandma's house, but every time I do, she calls me every 5 minutes begging to come back.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
My step dad passed away 6 months ago and after that my mental health got really bad, I asked my mom to get me a therapist, at least few visits, she agreed, but never did that.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
I was fed, I had clothes to wear, had the latest phone, but now she barely cooks, she doesn't give me money to buy new clothes.
(9 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment