Sunday 29 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wendy:
When me and my now ex girlfriend broke up she was one of the first to be there for me when I was struggling to pick myself back up.
(28 October 2017)

Wendy:
I ve always thought my coworker was pretty cute and I have had a crush on her, but it was just that and I wouldn t act on it due to me being in a relationship.
(28 October 2017)

Wendy:
To make that long story short she cheated on me and we re no longer together.
(28 October 2017)

Lola:
Girls:Would you go out with a guy who's the best student(rank 1 in class,orchestra concertmaster,swim captain)?Or the popular guy in school?
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
Am I on the right track with this girl? Please help?
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
Am I overthinking things or is she losing interest.
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
Im worried she'll find me boring though we are set to go on a third date very soon.
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
We reply back to each other 15 to 20 minutes at a time and the convos are usually dry.
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
On the second date we did make out a little and were pretty close with one another (hand holding etc). But I notice that while texting we don't connect as well.
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
One was just lunch while the other was a concert.
(28 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment