Monday 16 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Judie:
Whenever I'm sitting down they come running over and put their feet on me so I can't move.
(15 October 2017)

Louis:
Girl invites her parents to play golf with us.
(15 October 2017)

Sam:
Guys, how do you handle unwanted attention from women?
(15 October 2017)

Sam:
This is a situation at the gym, of all places-- a crazy personal trainer lady won't leave me alone (and she's not looking to sell personal training services to me). Thanks.
(15 October 2017)

Sam:
Do you ignore them, affirmatively tell them to go away or do something else?
(15 October 2017)

Magdalen:
I think I ruined a friendship. Help?
(15 October 2017)

Magdalen:
I'm so paranoid I'm going to lose her and I really don't want to.
(15 October 2017)

Magdalen:
She reads my messages but doesn't reply (which is annoying). So I call her and she clicks Decline at once and so I try to leave her a message but her voicemail box is full.
(15 October 2017)

Magdalen:
My friend and I got into this huge fight because I accidentally lied to her (but then told the truth). I keep texting her.
(15 October 2017)

Van:
How can I tell my divorced parents to see a family counselor? Also, how do I tell my dad and stepmom to also see a counselor?
(15 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment