Monday 23 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cortney:
I've only ever dated women who are models I don't know any different because I'm a fitness model myself and always around other models.
(22 October 2017)

Minnie:
(Girls) What do you find unattractive in a guy?
(22 October 2017)

Mafalda:
Why are religious women bad at sex?
(22 October 2017)

Kristy:
Should the person you are in a relationship with reimburse you if you buy their kids meals?
(22 October 2017)

Kristy:
You pick their kids up, take their kids to lunch and and a movie and babysit their kids while they are at work.
(22 October 2017)

Arlyne:
What does underrated mean?
(22 October 2017)

Arlyne:
So i always think it means like a thing nobody really knows about but is like the best thing ever but then i hear people using it like its to mainstream etc I've always been confused on it and honestly i don't know what i means help?
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
I'm falling for my wife's twin sister. Whom we stay with in the same house. What should I do?
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
Coz of the closeness of the twin sister to both of us, I'm developing strong feels for her too.
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
They all take care of me like I'm married to both... of course they're limits with the twin sister.
(22 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment