Thursday 19 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deloras:
My girl right now is a foot shorter then me.
(18 October 2017)

Deloras:
This can be bad if they find out though.
(18 October 2017)

Deloras:
Dragging is just when you're not really taken by any girl, however you're talking to multiple of them as if you're about to or you do date them.
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
Need help bad before i screw everything up!!!?
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
Would it be right for me to even try, when i know there is another person out there possibly.
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
After all these years can i really try to give my hart to someone else, without atleast trying?
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
The one I have been chasing for 10 years has shown signs that it could happen.
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
On one hand I know one of them would like to me with me for sure.
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
I think i am there, but now i have this girl from the dating site really liking me.
(18 October 2017)

Conchita:
An old friend, that i have been trying to work up the courage for 10 years to be upfront with her.
(18 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment