Thursday 12 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Juli:
The reception told me I can not get in.
(11 October 2017)

Juli:
I went to a hotel to get a room, the reception told me that they do not have a room available, it was so cold out there so I asked the reception whether I can access to the lobby for a while so I can have a rest and warm myself up.
(11 October 2017)

Juli:
Last night I was so drunk and I can not control myself, so I did something really stupid.
(11 October 2017)

Juli:
I am an international student at University of Bristol.
(11 October 2017)

Matha:
I've been talking to a guy for about two weeks. His responses have been...sporadic, at best?
(11 October 2017)

Matha:
I responded, then he then never responded until late Tuesday night, asking me dinner Friday (I have plans already so I had to decline). I think he seems nice enough but I can't really get a handle on whether or not he's actually into me.
(11 October 2017)

Matha:
Our last text exchange was Sunday evening, I saw a movie that he had seen earlier that week and he asked what I thought.
(11 October 2017)

Barbera:
Why are women shy to talk to guys who are extremely good looking, extremely rich, and extremely good dressed, and extremely intelligent?
(11 October 2017)

Barbera:
Are most women shy to approach a guy like this and flirt with him?
(11 October 2017)

Sadye:
How much should I ask for if I m babysitting from 4:45 am until 7:15 am, 2 days a week?
(11 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment