Sunday 15 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alma:
Am i really that ugly??
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
I confronted her but she acted shy and scared and acted like i didnt know what i was talking about.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
I met some new girls and they were nice but the same girl befriend them and made them make fun of me and got them to laugh at me.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
Even after the incident she kept getting others to do bad things to me and still played innocent.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
Her friends stood there and laugh but she pretended to act innocent and acted like she felt sorry for me but she was the one who started it.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
They got boys to make fun of me and push me.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
They were fine with me being in the group but after she didnt want me in the group they agreed.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
She would whisper and get her friends to tell me to find a different group.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
She wasn't pretty at all or her friends.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
My teacher put me in this group and this one girl in the group didnt want me with them.
(14 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment