Saturday 9 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kathey:
I also lied to him about my finances.
(8 September 2017)

Kathey:
I gained over 100 pounds so i can't let him see me like this he thinks im still skinny.
(8 September 2017)

Kathey:
The problem is i have lied about dumb stuff to get out of meeting him as well as serious things like death in the family smh i feel horrible.
(8 September 2017)

Kathey:
I moved to another country but we connected online years later now we are dating again.
(8 September 2017)

Kathey:
We spend time together for almost 6 months we broke up.
(8 September 2017)

Kathey:
Can't believe I've been lying to my boyfriend for years about who I really am and what I have.
(8 September 2017)

Lesia:
My woman has a large welt on her back that is shaped like a mushroom but its like 12 inches long and 3inches wide. What happened to her?
(8 September 2017)

Lesia:
I just got back in town after being gone all week.
(8 September 2017)

Laverne:
Why did she get mad when I was trying to be helpful?
(8 September 2017)

Laverne:
Why did she get upset when I was trying to be helpful?
(8 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment