Tuesday 19 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tillie:
I am in a relationship but its super complicated.
(18 September 2017)

Tillie:
I try not to notice men I am a very big girl and dont think I am pretty I feel very inadequate around handsome men so I try not to notice.
(18 September 2017)

Artie:
Will my daughter ( baby ) forget me while my sister in law baby sits?
(18 September 2017)

Artie:
But I noticed when I drop my baby off at her house my baby gets so excited and when I kiss her goodbye and wave to my baby, my baby will ignore me and start playing with my sister in law.
(18 September 2017)

Artie:
I noticed that my baby and sister in law bond very fast and strong.
(18 September 2017)

Artie:
My baby just turned 1 year old and my brothers wife will be baby sitting her as I go to work.
(18 September 2017)

Irina:
Cutting off a Child?
(18 September 2017)

Irina:
Is pride really so much more important?
(18 September 2017)

Irina:
Help me understand why a parent would let the relationship with their child completely dissolve just because they believe or live differently than they do.
(18 September 2017)

Sarah:
I think this girl just raped me?
(18 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment