Friday 15 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Robbi:
Broke up w her because i felt she had too many dude friends.
(14 September 2017)

Robbi:
Been dating this girl for a while.
(14 September 2017)

Latonya:
Stitches i mouth for 3 weeks?
(14 September 2017)

Latonya:
I mean,its still in there for 3 weeks.
(14 September 2017)

Latonya:
The doctor said it will dissolve itself.
(14 September 2017)

Latonya:
Hi guys,3 weeks ago I had stitches inside my lower lips.
(14 September 2017)

Jannie:
And so i don't know what to do with my life now.
(14 September 2017)

Jannie:
I have also recently began cutting, and burning myself in a form of self punishment for being a disappointment.
(14 September 2017)

Jannie:
My parents think of me as a disappointment, my mother doesn't wish to see me, my father no longer lives with us and my brother went to a boarding school.
(14 September 2017)

Jannie:
I later developed a fear of leaving the house.
(14 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment