Thursday 7 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Verdie:
This is my first year of highschool and it's my third day.
(6 September 2017)

Marjory:
The last incident was weird, i caught her staring at my reflection on a TV screen with an angry impatient look.
(6 September 2017)

Marjory:
Here are the signs i noticed On her first day of work she walked pass close by me at multiple times, she seemed shy at first but while I was talking to someone, she looked at me twice with a smile.
(6 September 2017)

Marjory:
But i was convinced she had a crush on me and now im confused.
(6 September 2017)

Marjory:
She is around 19-20 so 2 years younger.
(6 September 2017)

Marjory:
I'm 21 years old and there is this new girl at work , and I don't see her much because of our positions.
(6 September 2017)

Marcy:
How to pleasure a guy with a small penis?
(6 September 2017)

Marcy:
While we have sex I get loose and qweef which is embarrassing.
(6 September 2017)

Marcy:
He's very good with his mouth and his fingers.
(6 September 2017)

Marcy:
This guy and I have sex and he's small but he knows how to use it.
(6 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment