Wednesday 27 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tammy:
There would probably be no way I could see him and I barely get to see him now.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
If I move I'd move a hour away from him.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
But I can't there's something holding me back and that's my boyfriend.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
I can move in with my best friend for a few months while I get my GED because she can take me to classes.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
My classes are 30 minutes away but there's no one who can take me to my classes.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
But my mother recently got her car towed because she was driving on drugs.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
I am trying so hard to get my GED.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
Currently I live with my mom but she's bad on drugs, she spends my money for drugs then belittles me.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
I am 17 and not in school, he is 17 and in school.
(26 September 2017)

Tammy:
I am deeply in love with him and cannot imagine not being with him.
(26 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment