Friday 29 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jada:
Is she angry at me for putting women on the phone with her?
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
Now she's sending me a bunch of pictures of her and another guy like I really Care.
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
She did apologize for being disrespectful but I didn't forgive her.
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
I've been into it with this chick I've been messing with for weeks now.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
Was this woman just messing with me for an ego boost?
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
I contact her and she acts nice and cordial and we talk for a while and then she tells me again that she has no interest in dating me at all.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
My ex is a sweet girl and not the jealous type, she didn't respond to this woman and politely passed on the message although she seemed to think it was odd.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
She contacted my ex online and asked her to please have me contact her, as I blocked her number so she was not able to reach me.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
She knows my ex girlfriend as an acquaintance, we all met at a business networking event.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
She said she wasn't looking for anything serious and she disappeared on me after that.
(28 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment