Friday 8 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jonell:
Is it good that he joked around with me?
(7 September 2017)

Jonell:
A couple days ago a guy I know that doesn't normally talk to me, joked around with me and did the same yesterday but today he didn't talk to me at all.
(7 September 2017)

Jonell:
I'm a female and the person I'm talking about is a male.
(7 September 2017)

Teisha:
Hi, I'm retarded and ugly?!?
(7 September 2017)

Salley:
Being called intense?
(7 September 2017)

Salley:
Was it wrong for me to reach out, should I have waited for my friends to offer support?
(7 September 2017)

Salley:
We haven t really spoken properly as she has been quite distant?
(7 September 2017)

Salley:
Not gonna lie it hurt to hear that and I don t really understand where it s come from.
(7 September 2017)

Salley:
So my dad had a stroke a few months ago and things were pretty bad, I tried to reach out to my friend a couple of times for support and she just turned around and said she found me too intense to be around.
(7 September 2017)

Carey:
But I hate that she's getting all the attention.
(7 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment