Wednesday 13 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mica:
My boyfriend & I have been with each other for a year.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
This boy called me cute?
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
I haven't seen the guy in like three years either.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
No boy has ever called me attractive in any way before.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
I mean I know that max means that I'm cute, but no boy has called me cute before.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
I don't have Snapchat, and I wasn't giving him my number lol.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
He sent a picture of me to him, and then max responded asking for my Snapchat and my phone number.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
Max asked where he got the photo, and he told him that he got it from me.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
I brought it in today, and he took a picture of it and sent it to max.
(12 September 2017)

Elane:
The other day Dave was talking about one of his friends(let's call him max), and it turned out that I knew max from elementary school, so dave asked me to bring in my yearbook so he can see him.
(12 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment