Monday 18 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Steven:
Boyfriend job hops, should i walk away from the relationship?
(17 September 2017)

Steven:
I have been paying all the bills, phone, lights, water, cable, and car note while he job hops and barely gets a check.
(17 September 2017)

Steven:
I feel bad but he isn't going to moch and use me anymore.
(17 September 2017)

Steven:
So i told him i was leaving at the end of the month and i have gotten my own place.
(17 September 2017)

Steven:
I have been in a 5 year relationship with my boyfriend we live together but for the last 2years he has had literally 100 jobs.
(17 September 2017)

Windy:
What's the best way to get myself involve with a chick with a child without getting involve in a baby daddy drama?
(17 September 2017)

Windy:
I want to marry this chick but the baby daddy drama is just to much for me to handle...
(17 September 2017)

Doretha:
I guess I stick around for my daughter. sometimes I wish I knew if he ever thinks of me... and what upsets me the most is that this was a huge downgrade. but I guess love has no face. and if he is happy than I am happy for him.
(17 September 2017)

Doretha:
I didn't think I could leave my then boyfriend & now my husband for some new guy.
(17 September 2017)

Doretha:
He asked for my hand in marriage. he told me he would provide for me and my daughter. he promised me the world.
(17 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment