Monday 8 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kourtney:
He knows it's just a movie but people do do that stuff.
(6 April 2019)

Kourtney:
It still upset him though it scared him a little too because he thought the kitten hood turn up dead.
(6 April 2019)

Kourtney:
It made him upset because a while back there was someone going around here stealing pets from peoples yard we live way out in the country luckily no one can find us out here.
(6 April 2019)

Kourtney:
He got upset because there was a part where this group of kids took this boys cat and hid it from him in the cemetery.
(6 April 2019)

Kourtney:
My friend really loves cats he's got 4 cats of his own he was watching Pet Semetary 2 he's never seen the sequel.
(6 April 2019)

Marcie:
Have you ever met someone in real life from Yahoo answers? And how did you make contact directly with each other and meet?
(6 April 2019)

Marcie:
Give details of how you did it and what steps.
(6 April 2019)

Ali:
I haven't been getting wet when I'm with my partner, but I can get when I do it myself?!?
(6 April 2019)

Ali:
Can trying to suppress bad emotions, be also affecting my suppression of emotions like love, care, interest?
(6 April 2019)

Ali:
Shouldn't I still feel horny even if I had lost romantic interest?
(6 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment