Wednesday 17 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lan:
Lonely after a break up?
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
Please help me I need advice and I don't have anyone to give it to me.
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
I wouldn't talk to anyone else because I was all about him.
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
We were in a long term relationship.
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
I don't want to get back together with him but I miss having someone there for me.
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
We had such a good relationship and we didn't even end on bad terms but he broke up with me and never talked to me again.
(15 April 2019)

Lan:
As much as I try not to be sad it's been a month since our breakup and I'm crying so much right now.
(15 April 2019)

Ceola:
What do I do? My cousin scarred me?
(15 April 2019)

Ceola:
She ended being the reason I was suicidal and anorexic and I had blocked these reasons from my mind but it has recently kept coming into my mind and I cant talk about it or think about it without breaking down.
(15 April 2019)

Ceola:
And we kept pleasuring ourselves and each other for about 3-4 years.
(15 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment