Wednesday 3 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lasonya:
How long will it take to get over a breakup?
(1 April 2019)

Lasonya:
I was with my bf for 22 years we broke up for 2 months and got back together for a month . We talked about moving in together again and than he stopped talking to me .
(1 April 2019)

Enedina:
Why do i feel so disappointed in myself?
(1 April 2019)

Enedina:
However im so disappointed in what he turned out to be . Im dissapointed about who he really is as a person and how did even think that he was so much better?
(1 April 2019)

Enedina:
I dumped my ex and it was the right decision.
(1 April 2019)

Waneta:
My aunt hates her mother. Does this make my aunt a bad person?
(1 April 2019)

Waneta:
Her mother plays favorites which is the aunts reason for hating her as the aunt is not one of the favored ones.
(1 April 2019)

Georgann:
If I told my father what I really think of him and all the horrible things he has done to me then would this come back to haunt me?
(1 April 2019)

Rheba:
Would you get upset if your boyfriend asked if you could picture yourself going to a strip club with him?
(1 April 2019)

Rosalinda:
Is Trump a dipple-dee-doo?
(1 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment