Thursday 11 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pamelia:
Can men be jealous of a good looking woman?
(9 April 2019)

Pamelia:
I know women are jealous but men can be too.
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
Can I know why people are trying to stop us the guys from liking sweet girls, especially if we like sweet asian girls??
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
Everything we do is apparently sexist, creepy, perverted, hurtful, and so on.
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
I'm a 25 year old man myself, and I'm so sick of people trying to tell us what to do.
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
Trashy girls who look like Playboy models?
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
I've also seen how the guys who are into Asian sweet girls, like Japanese girls, get accused of being pedophiles, even though they're into girls that are over 20. What are we supposed to like?
(9 April 2019)

Katie:
For some reason, whenever people find out that I'm into sweet girls that aren't trashy, people say that I'm a creep.
(9 April 2019)

Tandy:
When you look at a man's online dating profile, what makes you decide whether to message him?
(9 April 2019)

Tandy:
What her relationship status is.
(9 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment